Xiaomi is known for producing some of the best and most affordable electronics on the market today. Their brand is becoming known worldwide and as they plan to enter the western market in the US all eyes are on Xiaomi. One of their most popular products is the Xiaomi Yi Action Sports Camera which proven to be a real GoPro competitor so its no surprise that there is a new model coming out, namely the Xiaomi Yi II.
It features an IMX377 sensor which allows it to shoot 4K video and 12MP photos which is perfect for those looking to capture an action packed scene.
- Ambarella A9SE75
- Max External Card Supported: TF 64G
Class Rating Requirements
- Class 10 or Above
- Screen size: 2.19 inch
- Screen type: LCD
- Screen resolution: 360 x 640
- Battery Type: Built-in
- Capacity: 1400mAh
- Charge way: USB charge by PC
- Working Time: 120 minutes at 4K 30fps
- Wide Angle: 155 degree wide angle
- Decode Format: H.264
- Video format: MP4
- Video Resolution: 1080P (1920 x 1080),1280 x 960,1440P (2560 x 1440),2.5K(2560 x 1600),4K (4096 x 2160),720P (1280 x 720),WVGA(800 x 480)
- Built-in microphone/speacker (AAC)
- WIFI: Yes
- WiFi Function: Settings, Sync and Sharing Albums
- Micro USB
- TF Card Slot
You can pre order the Xiaomi Yi II over at Gearbest.