Las Vegas, USA CES – 9th of January, 2018
D-Link has once again launched new products under its range of Cover Whole-Home Wi-Fi devices. These are powered by Qualcomm Mesh-Networking Platforms, both the COVR 2202 (AC 2200 Tri-Band, Wi-Fi Systems) and the COVR C1203 (AC 1200 Dual-Band Whole-Home Wi-Fi Systems) provides users with high-speed, smooth, and Wi-Fi connection that is free of deadspots to meet all of the demands of every contemporary smart home.
While using your current router to help provide seamless Whole-Home networks, the Covr Whole-Home Wi-Fi System offers you with excellent connectivity and performance required to support numerous devices that are linked.
It also features the MU MIMO technology to provide more efficient and higher throughput; the AC 1200 Dual-Band Points in the COVR C1203 basically removes the rather bothersome Wi-Fi deadspots. Additionally, it also creates an area of dedicated seamless and high-speed Wi-Fi for smart homes that reach up to 5,000 feet. The system is perfect for enjoying bandwidth-heavy multimedia apps that are being utilized throughout your home without losing any of its excellent performance.
For anyone who requires additional power and Wi-Fi coverage to perform better in bigger homes, the COVR 2202 is the best choice. The system is made up of two high-performing AC 2200 Tri-Band Covr Points (specifically two 5GHz bands and a single 2.4GHz with Wi-Fi speed of up to 866Mbps, as well as 400Mbps respectively) that generally eliminates Wi-Fi deadspots to provide the best Wi-Fi connection in your home.
To make sure that your connection is never compromised, D-Link has enforced the smart roaming technology for both products. The feature is specifically designed to continuously analyze and determine the wireless strength between devices, helping to instantly link them to the Covr Point using the strongest Wi-Fi signal that is available. For those who prefer having wired internet connection for specific devices like the Network Attached Storage or NAS, gaming consoles, and smart TV’s, the 2GB Ethernet ports per Cover provide a dependable, solid wired performance. The easy plug & play setup via the D-Link Wi-Fi app or the web-based interface only means that you are not required to have technical knowledge to enjoy smooth, quick, reliable, and comprehensive Wi-Fi connection throughout your smart home.
Gopi Sirineni, the Vice President and Product Manager of Qualcomm Technologies Inc. states, “With a large number of linked devices adding up in people’s homes, the capacity for connection has become a vital feature for technology providers. They are all required to deliver adequately to meet all the expectations and needs of each consumer. Products such as D-Link Covr which is powered by our Mesh Networking Platform, have basically become one of the most important and essential devices for today’s smart connected homes to deliver smooth, high-quality, and reliable connection across all devices and throughout one’s home.”
- Smart Roaming – this is specifically designed to easily and smoothly connect devices to the strongest signal available as the user moves from room to room, preventing the need to disconnect and reconnect for better Wi-Fi.
- MU MIMO Technology – this establishes a fast, powerful, and extremely efficient Wi-Fi network that can readily handle large numbers of linked devices.
- Smart Steering- the smart Wi-Fi designed to instantly place wireless devices on the excellent wireless band.
- Expanded Network – Covr is known as a scalable feature: just simply include additional Covr Points where you require more Wi-Fi coverage and you’re all set.
- Easy Plug & Play Settings – Setup your network via the free D-Link Wi-Fi mobile application or utilize the easy to use web-based interface.
- Lightning-Fast Wired Connection – 2GB Ethernet LAN ports for each unit is available to provide you with high-speed wired connection for specialist devices.